Answered

Error: This form is now closed (help 🙏)

• 10 February 2021
  • 28 replies

So I recently upgraded my account to the Professional Annual plan and now for some reason when I go to visit my form URL (here’s the link) I’m seeing this error:

The form was working previously so I’m confused. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 October 2021, 20:45

View original

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wsands1 . Thanks for stopping by! 🙂 If the form was scheduled to close at a certain time and/or if the account was downgraded (or there was a lapse in payment), the form will close. You can easily make the form public by going here in your settings: 

Let us know if that doesn’t work!

Having the same issue. 

I checked and from the form it’s saying that it is open to responses. However when anyone uses the link, it keep saying closed

What can i do?

I’m having the same error.  The form says it’s open to responses, but when the link is used the webpage says the form is closed.

Hi, I have the same problem. I have tried closing the form and opening it again, but it still says the “This form is now closed” message. Any help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @itnaresnanin have you published the changes to your form after toggling the form open to responses again?

I’m having the same problem now and need it re-opened urgently! It says it’s open to new responses, the payments haven’t lapsed and it wasn’t set to close. Toggled it to closed to new responses and then back to open to new responses, but hasn’t made a difference. You don’t get this with survey monkey! Help please!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Janet fielding Do you mind sending the URL of the form you’re referencing? 

You can pls check my form here: cv

I’ve got the same error. Here is the URL of my form

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @huong pham ! It looks like the form was automatically closed because your account has reached the response limit. In order to collect more responses and open the form again, you’ll need to upgrade your account to a higher plan. 

I hope this helps clarify!

Hi Liz 

I noted you are quit helpful regarding the form closed issue. I have tried the previous solutions you suggested, but it is still not open. Can you please assist?

I provided the link below less the apostrophes

"https://h8tnbnr4rd0.typeform.com/to/QhSYdzVF"

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @GlenV1.0 It looks like the response limit on your account has also been reached, and you will need to upgrade your plan in order to open the form. Let me know if you run into any issues upgrading!

Did anyone find a solution this error? My typeform says it’s open for submissions, but the live link says it’s closed. We haven’t reached out account limit of respondents. We just sent an email out to thousands of people and it’s broken.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LBROWN Can you send the URL of your form? Thanks!

I am having this same problem! And I just sent out 300 reminder emails today asking people to take this survey! I need help asap! Here’s my URL: https://cireequity.typeform.com/to/BSdExU5P#email=xxxxx&fname=xxxxx

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SHOYEM Can you be sure that your form is published? Thanks!

Yes, it is published.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do you happen to know if your account has reached its response limit, @SHOYEM ?

I only have 57 survey responses on a professional account. I can’t imagine that is the limit!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm. If you haven’t already, @SHOYEM , I would suggest reaching out to our support team from your account email here, who can log into your account and see why the form is showing that message still. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello all! There are some general reasons why this might happen: 

• You have manually closed your Typeform to new responses. 
  • Your account has reached its response limit
  • You have recently downgraded your account, and your form is using features that aren’t in your plan. 

If none of these apply, then contact our support team here with the form URL so they can take a closer look at this for you. :grin:

My typeform recently went down and is now saying “typeform is now closed” .

I am using the free version but I have not reached yet the respondent limit.

Can anyone assist please?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Taitai I’ve added your post here where we have some possible solutions for you. 😀

Thank you @Liz !

@ Liz; We are having the same issue and none of the suggested fixes apply.  We have not reached any limits or manually closed the typeform etc...