Answered

Start Button on Mobile

Show first post

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Max M. 

can you please show us the full snippet you used? The snippet you posted is missing data-tf-inline-on-mobile attribute. Maybe there is a typo?

I just tried a snippet with data-tf-inline-on-mobile attribute and it works. This is the snippet I used:

<div data-tf-widget="XXXXXXX" data-tf-iframe-props="title=XXXXXXX" data-tf-medium="snippet" style="width:100%;height:800px;" data-tf-inline-on-mobile></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

Hi @Max M. 

can you please show us the full snippet you used? The snippet you posted is missing data-tf-inline-on-mobile attribute. Maybe there is a typo?

I just tried a snippet with data-tf-inline-on-mobile attribute and it works. This is the snippet I used:

<div data-tf-widget="XXXXXXX" data-tf-iframe-props="title=XXXXXXX" data-tf-medium="snippet" style="width:100%;height:800px;" data-tf-inline-on-mobile></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

HI @mathio,

thank you very much for your tip. This is the Code we are using with the data-tf-inline-on-mobile which is still not working unfortunately: 

<div data-tf-widget="XXXX" data-tf-iframe-props="XXXX" data-tf-medium="snippet" style="width:100%;height:800px;" data-tf-inline-on-mobile></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

Do have any solution for that?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Max

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I am testing with my own typeform and your snippet works as expected - no automatically added welcome screen to my form on mobile.

Since you did not share your form I have to ask - did you by any chance manually add a welcome screen to your typeform in your builder? If you did, the welcome screen will not be removed from your form.

@mathio Thank you so much! That was our bad - we still had welcome screens. As soon as we removed them it worked like a charm. You just helped us with something we have been trying to figure out for two weeks :)!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy to help 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Max M. We're happy this is working for you! Don't forget to share with us your form and your website so we can take a look at your form and give some helpful feedback! 😊

Hi @Liz

I’m facing the same issue right now, and based on the comments it doesn’t seem like there was a solution to the problem.

Like @sylvainww I just want to skip the “start” button on both desktop and mobile. Basically, I just want users to see the first question directly, whether they are on mobile or desktop.

Was there a solution to this problem?

Best regards

Niclas

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Niclas Did you try the solutions mentioned above? If that’s not working, could you please share the URL of the form so we can take a look? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Niclas , the solution in this case was to remove the welcome screen from your typeform when you are building it. If you add the welcome screen at build time there is no way to remove it when at embed time.

This fixed the problem. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy it's working now, @Niclas! Don't forget to share the link to your form with us! 😉

Hi @Liz , 

I am facing the same issue as many othes. Even though I do not have a welcome screen on my typeform, in the mobile version (not in the desktop version) an additional page with the name of the form and a start button pops up. We integrated this typeform directly into Unbounce and I cannot find any code where I could put the abovementioned words.

This is the URL: https://info.marta.de/test/

Thank you in advance for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I am sorry but I am not familiar how Unbounce integrates with Typeform. Maybe Unbounce integration does not support this setting? (You may want to ask their support.) If not, you need to copy-paste the  embed code from Typeform share page into your Unbounce page instead of using their builder, I think 🤔

fixed

God, it was frustrating. 😥 Don’t know who want to hear this now as it is fixed, but if you still having this issue on mobile, while generating the embed code toggle “full screen on mobile” to off. As there is no YouTube or any clear response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Faisal Ali Khan Thanks for stopping by the community! I’m afraid I don’t quite understand the issue with YouTube - do you mind explaining in more detail? Thanks!

Hi, I read all the answers but couldn't find a solution. My code is similar to some but does not have for example style="width:100%;height:400px;color:#FFFFFF;

How do I incorporate 

data-tf-inline-on-mobile

into my code?

my code:

<div data-tf-live="01HJDNDFSGSHGRCGZRKDYQ4P5Q"></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mathio do you happen to know if there’s updated code with the live embed to help with the above question? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Esolution Srl 

I think you should be able to do it like this:

<div data-tf-live="01HJDNDFSGSHGRCGZRKDYQ4P5Q" data-tf-inline-on-mobile></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

Alternatively you can just turn off the “full-screen on mobile” toggle on your share page.

@Liz Hi, sorry for replying with a mixture of “solution” & “query” at the same time. So, to simply put, you can toggle the “Full-screen on mobile” to OFF. Hope that helps. 

(Doesn’t require to change the embed codes, as everything is done through cloud storage so any published changes will reflect in the live version of you Typeform)

my website is readytosellfast.com can you please advise how I get the mobile version to look like the desktop version where it does not require the user to click “Start” in order to fill out the form?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tuckerbuyshouses I’ve moved your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀