Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Show first post

468 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough loved that cover of Harvest 🌙

By the way, I'm thinking of renaming this thread 'music to create typeforms' , what do you think? 

I think you are on to something .. and the Wilburys were awesome and their music was wonderful: it was an incredible moment when the video came out with the empty chair in honour of Roy Orbison. 

The Choir Invisible has some tremendous musicians now, there must be some incredible music being played up in the stars… 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I usually blast Labrinth’s music when I’m working or writing! He wrote the entire score to the show “Euphoria,” and it’s incredible. 

(Also this is not the edited version, so it’s a bit explicit, in case anyone listens ha)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I usually blast Labrinth’s music when I’m working or writing! He wrote the entire score to the show “Euphoria,” and it’s incredible. 

(Also this is not the edited version, so it’s a bit explicit, in case anyone listens ha)

great music!! 

Badge +5

Here we go again - 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

tonight’s productivity music: 

incredible voice

Badge +5

Here’s one of my current favourite musicians

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - great choice, great tune!

Badge +5

Do you like country music, Des? Somehow it’s always touched my heart, even when I was very young and couldn’t understand the lyrics. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Do you like country music, Des? Somehow it’s always touched my heart, even when I was very young and couldn’t understand the lyrics. 

All music is good (ok, maybe not ‘death metal’ or hardcore gangsta rap - my opinions only!) and my ipod/iTunes library has over 32,000 songs from all ranges of music. There is a time and place for all music, even country, in my world. It’s not my go-to on Spotify or another music stream but i won’t turn it off.. 

comes from growing up in a rural community and working on farms where there was NO OTHER music allowed lol.. But it has changed from the days of Hank Williams through to today.. 

des

Badge +5

Ok then. Let's change things a bit then 

Badge +5

Goosebumps !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - excellent choice … fabulous song and a wonderful voice for the ages.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Today’s a John Prine kinda day here in Ottawa. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

going back in time today.. 

Badge +5

I didn’t know that band, Des. Great stuff!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What a beauty @john.desborough . Funnily enough there was a horrible cover of this playing on the radio in the kitchen when I was chowing down for lunch. They then followed this up with two more insipid covers of songs that really should never be messed with.

Gonna share the originals now to hopeful restore order to the Universe and rewrite the wrongs of Radio 3's playlist makers:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

What a beauty @john.desborough . Funnily enough there was a horrible cover of this playing on the radio in the kitchen when I was chowing down for lunch. They then followed this up with two more insipid covers of songs that really should never be messed with.

Gonna share the originals now to hopeful restore order to the Universe and rewrite the wrongs of Radio 3's playlist makers:

timing is everything - Under Pressure is playing here, right now @James 

and Morrisey is golden!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

we’ll go for something a little more a little more poetic.. another late night of pondering the way things outta work lol.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Since it is St Patrick’s Day (and i am part Irish...)

Badge +5

Happy St Patrick's! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

and this is how i am ending my “Irish-day” - a Guiness, a Green Spot, and some Cranberries

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

and this morning this was on the wakeup interradio 

nice version of the song

Badge +5

This song always makes me happy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This song always makes me happy 

that’s the song i used this morning to get my daughter out of bed and on the road to school.. she loves dancing to it.. now if only she would not dance while carrying food or drink lol

great song

Badge +5

I would loved to see that, Des!