Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Badge +5

I used to love this thread in a community I was part of in my previous life. So here it’s again.

What are you listening today?

I’ll get things started…

468 replies

Badge +5

@Gabriel - am very familiar with Cigala but had not heard this collaboration before.. excellent.. 

des

that album is off the charts, Des. I highly recommend it. You can get the video session and it’s just wow. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

today’s musical interlude is another cover of a fabulous (old) song. but i think that even @James will like the harmonies in this one..  (taking the mick, @James )

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

today’s musical interlude is another cover of a fabulous (old) song. but i think that even @James will like the harmonies in this one..  (taking the mick, @James )

Haha @john.desborough yep, pretty hard to fault this one. A mate's band used to do a goosebump inducing cover of this but this is something else. I can take a cover (even enjoy one!) when it breathes new life and new energy into something – they don't come along often though :P Cheers for sharing :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Incidentally, @john.desborough one of my fave covers is The Strokes version of Life's a Gas. I just found out tomorrow marks 20 years since the passing of Joey Ramone, so let's stick on the original and have a little smile/cry as we remember him  :cry:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - indeed.. raising my coffee in Joey’s direction, as he sings with The Choir Invisible, and will be raising a Guiness in his honour later.. excellent version 

and i agree on covers, there are some that are just incredible .. nuff said.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What a voice and what an album Ingénue was, a real breath of fresh air at the time (actually not sure if this was on it). And again, you've made me admit to liking a cover version @john.desborough damn you :stuck_out_tongue:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

What a voice and what an album Ingénue was, a real breath of fresh air at the time (actually not sure if this was on it). And again, you've made me admit to liking a cover version @john.desborough damn you :stuck_out_tongue:

@James  She has a very special voice.. and an amazing talent.. I remember seeing live on her first trip to Toronto back in 1984, with her Patsy Cline cover band, and then again in 1985 when she won over a lot of the ‘big city’ folks… and to pay homage to Mr Orbison, here’s the bridge from the original to her solo version .. 

and nothing is wrong with covers… but it has to be a good version lol.. 

happy friday 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What a voice and what an album Ingénue was, a real breath of fresh air at the time (actually not sure if this was on it). And again, you've made me admit to liking a cover version @john.desborough damn you :stuck_out_tongue:

@James  She has a very special voice.. and an amazing talent.. I remember seeing live on her first trip to Toronto back in 1984, with her Patsy Cline cover band, and then again in 1985 when she won over a lot of the ‘big city’ folks… and to pay homage to Mr Orbison, here’s the bridge from the original to her solo version .. 

happy friday 

Oh wow, what a treat, never realised she performed it with the Big O, this is something else. Thanks for sharing @john.desborough . Have yourself a lovely, crying-free weekend.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

happy friday 

Oh wow, what a treat, never realised she performed it with the Big O, this is something else. Thanks for sharing @john.desborough . Have yourself a lovely, crying-free weekend.

They won a Grammy for the duet.. now her rendition of Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah is playing here .. 

have a wonderful weekend yourself @James  -- and rest of the Community as well

des

Badge +5

In case anyone feels like dancing… since it’s Friday!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

In case anyone feels like dancing… since it’s Friday!

@Gabriel ..great choice.. and in keeping with the dancing on a friday theme.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

and as the sun goes down on an amazing Meaningful conference series - and I truly mean that - this is the song of the evening.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

some of the most amazing harmony you will every here.. 

Badge +5

That's such a beautiful song, Des. Perfect got Monday morning coffee 🌄☕

Badge +5

Starting up Tuesday with Mac Miller - be aware, the song is full of inappropriate language. 

RIP, Mr Miller. 

Badge +5

This was such a hit not so long ago :

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Yeah, I remember! Used to listen to it a lot. 
Nice memories. Thanks for bringing it back!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Here is what I've been listening to while working lately. 
The album is relatively old, but still love the sound of it.

Happy Friday everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yeah, I remember! Used to listen to it a lot. 
Nice memories. Thanks for bringing it back!

@Gabriel - what was the video? it appears as unavailable here in Canada

and @Nasia - great selection.. wonderful music

and here is my selection for this rainy, Friday morning.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Sunday night/Monday morning .. depending on your location in the world: a soon-to-be-40 yr old song come july

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Guys, guys, guuuuys, I stumbled upon this live session over the weekend and I was like ‘I need to share this with the Typeform community peeps’. I absolutely love it :cactus:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Michaela - excellent choice!! Happy Monday

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I recently heard about the Girl in Red somewhere and had to check out what all the hubbub was about surrounding their new album. I’m not sure how I feel about it, but if you’re curious, too, here’s one of the more popular songs: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

tonight’s interlude is brought to you by the need for little funk to get through the end of a long string of logic statements being input.. 

love the horns and the bass line in this.. 

get up and dance y’all!!!