Answered

What are the points we get?

• 13 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello. I noticed that, on the right side, there’s a list of the community members and each member has points assigned. Are points assigned based on each member’s interactions within the community? What are they for?

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 16 November 2020, 19:57

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello yes, I'd like to know how the points system works too (so I can leapfrog @Marta :joy: )

@Gabriel is there a way we can make the scoring system more visible to the community?

Badge +5

I think it's based on likes and posting, I'll double heck for you @james and @Marta ! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Great question, @Marta ! I think @Gabriel is choosing his favorites...via this “point” “system”

Badge +5

Hello yes, I'd like to know how the points system works too (so I can leapfrog @Marta :joy: )

@Gabriel is there a way we can make the scoring system more visible to the community?

Great question, @Marta ! I think @Gabriel is choosing his favorites...via this “point” “system”

I believe this is what counts towards the leaderboard rankings: 

• Reply marked as best answer
  • Reply created
  • Topic created
  • Like received
  • Like given

Apparently I can edit the weightings of this actions to reward some behaviours over others - I’ll find out more. 

@james, do you mean make it more visible on the home page?

Badge +5

@Marta  can you see a 'mark best answer' option on my last post? Should be next to the like/thumbs up button. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Marta  can you see a 'mark best answer' option on my last post? Should be next to the like/thumbs up button. 

I don’t see it now, I think because you already marked your answer as the best answer  :smile:    Last week when I was looking around I did see that option.

Badge +5

I don’t see it now, I think because you already marked your answer as the best answer  :smile:    Last week when I was looking around I did see that option.

Yes, I basically did it myself to test the feature and feel important :D