Answered

Create and send personalized reports automatically

• 4 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi @all,

I am new to typeform and I am looking for a automated solution to the following Idea concerning a lifestyle assessments:

1. Ask user questions (Tool: Typeform)
    • like how good is your sleep 
    • How often do you exercise
    • etc.
  2. Deliver a visual report via email or to download, like a business report, as PDF (?) where the user sees how well he has covered certain areas (Tool: Zapier → Google Forms → Google Document Studio) - BUT document studio seems not to be able to create visuals based on survey-data, because for graphics a different google form sheet gets created
    • this report should also include recommendations for blogs, websites, coaches, etc. (Tool: Google Document Studio via templates)

So far so good...

Problem: But as far as I understand this leaves me with one static template solution (and without the opportunity for personalized charts). It would be better if this template could also be personalized, so be dependent on the answers the user has given. Best case would be that the information is in a database which can be adapted overtime, so that the report is changed accordingly. 

I found this solution by @Nordin (Link), but from my understanding each of those reports would then have to be send manually.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Hope I clarified my problem well enough.

Cheers, 

Justus

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 March 2022, 19:52

View original

5 replies

Add from my side: This software comes close to what I am looking for: https://surveyanyplace.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Justus Thanks for stopping by the community and apologies for the delay in response. The article you’ve seen about from Nordin about the reports is going to be your best solution for sending personalized reports after someone submits a Typeform. 

Another idea would be to look at this workaround, which sends a different report based on the answers provided in the typeform: 

hi @Liz thanks a lot. I will try to figure something out :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Justus Let us know how it goes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Justus hope you’re doing well! Tagging you in case you’re interested in this upcoming webinar. 😀