Answered

Typeform doesn't see Mailchimp lists (We didn’t find any Mailchimp Lists (just tumbleweed))

• 5 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi there!

I’m trying to connect my Typeform quiz to Mailchimp and always receive an error message on the “Configure” step: ‘We didn’t find any Mailchimp Lists (just tumbleweed) Make sure you’ve created a Mailchimp list—so the emails you collect in your Typeform have somewhere to go’. Screenshot attached. 
I have 2 lists in Mailchimp, so no problem with that. Also, I connect to the Mailchimp account owner’s login.
Does anyone has the same issue, has any suggestions, tips on how to solve it?
Thanks!

icon

Best answer by BridgeIT 7 June 2021, 22:24

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ospruce ,

Welcome to the community! As a fellow community member, are you signed in to only one account on your computer? Also, do you have a required email question already included in your Typeform and published your Typeform?

Let me know and we’ll take it from there 😊

Hi @vickioneill,

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, I have an email question in the form. I’ve tried to do this from different computers, always the same error. Currently, I’m signed in to only one account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great! Is the email question marked ‘required’ and have you published the form? 

Also, you may want to confirm that you aren’t signed into the one Mailchimp account on different computers (just to rule that out). 

The list you’re connecting to in Mailchimp has emails already included, correct? 

Thanks, @vickioneill! 
 Email question is required.
 I wasn’t signed to Mailchimp from various computers.
 Mailchimp account has two lists, both with emails, also I’ve tried to create a new one. 

Initially, I’ve connected this Typeform to the Mailchimp account with a help of Zapier. It worked. 
 Thanks for helping! :grinning:

I couldn’t connect until I hit published, then it went through. 

Hi. I have the same problem with all my MailChimp’s account. How can fix it? 

Hi! I’m having this same issue with the Mailchimp/Typeform integration. It gives me an option to connect typeform but then says I don’t have any lists available.

I have lists in Mailchimp created, and only requesting the First Name, Last Name and Email fields. On my typeform I even made the email a text field to see if that would help. The form is published. And I’m signed into the Mailchimp from the owner’s login. I even tried signing in from an incognito window, clearing the cache, restarting my computer, still nothing.

Please help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kellywallace21! Have you tried removing the integration and then adding it again? 

It’s not officially added as an integration yet because I can’t complete the setup since the lists aren’t recognized by typeform unfortunately :(