Answered

Typeform - Google Sheets - Bar Graph

• 11 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Good Day, This is my first time to post and ask in the community as Typeform support and the other older answers in the forums have been helpful to where I am at and successfully creating my typeform.

However, I am now at the extending the things I desire to do with it and have successfully integrated it with the quick way that Typeform is connecting to Google Sheets.

I have also successfully created a bar graph of my first result, however here is where my question lies.

I wanted to be able to create automatically a bar graph every time a new submission is sent by the respondent in to Google Sheets and be able to be seen by respondents which I know I can further explore via Document Studio.

It’s in the How to Create new bar graphs for individual respondent Submission which is my question.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 February 2022, 22:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @chrymo Happy Friday! Have you had a chance to check out the post below? It will provide you with more information on using Data Studio with Typeform. :grinning:

Hi Liz,

Yes already did, hence I mentioned that this was the approach however I need a real time graph to be displayed on site after every typeform submission. Thanks for reinforcing though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @chrymo Could you paste/embed the link from Document Studio onto your site? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @chrymo - sorry for the quick post but i think that someone posted how they did a ‘scoreboard’ in a ‘pin ball style’ in the Community in the last month. This might work in some fashion for this use case.. 

here’s the post