What features would you like Typeform to have in the future?

Userlevel 3

I like the tracked login idea

196 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I think a combined answer possibility would be nice.

Let’s say you have 5 question with each 5 possible answers (A to E).

It would be really cool, to automatically be able to generate the Thank you screen with 5 different text blocks, based on the 5 different answer possibilities of each questions.

Userlevel 4

The ability to have more than one question on a page, primarily for collecting user details, eg name, email, telephone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I like the tracked login idea

This was mentioned in a separate post but the ability to delete test user responses so the results aren’t skewed. 

Userlevel 3

Definitely fully functional Matrix question type - ie ability to use it in logic, pipe into it etc.

Userlevel 3

Whilst integrations are great and I definitely believe they should be the way to go, an old school exporting feature with ability to export/mail the CSV/XLSX on schedule would be a nice nice to have.

(Btw fully aware live feed is much better and old school “reporting” can be easy peasy achieved via automation tools like Zapier, just throwing it out there as other survey tools routinely offer it and it can be handy if the GUI has it in-built.)

Userlevel 2

It would be nice to be able to minimize questions to only see the questions (not answers). This will tremendously ease and reduce time spent organizing questions and creating logic jumps.

Google Forms offers that, and it is a huge plus. It would be nice to see it with Typeform too, given this is a paid service!

Userlevel 2

Definitely fully functional Matrix question type - ie ability to use it in logic, pipe into it etc.

I was going to write that. Google offers that too. And it is so helpful!

Userlevel 2

The possibility to select multiple questions and delete them (kind of like we do for emails). We currently have to manually select each question, hit the three horizontal dots and select “Delete”. It is time consuming. That’s fine for one or two questions, but not if you have to delete 5-10+ questions off of a duplicated form for instance.  Help, developers! :)

Userlevel 2

A/B test functionality would be great! 

Userlevel 2

I have a form with a few date questions: one is for date of birth and another is for a future start date. I’d like the dates to be easier to fill out by setting the DOB default date to 30 years ago and set the start date to be the beginning of the next month.

I have seen multiple responses come in where they don't bother to click all the way back through the years to their actual year of birth.

Userlevel 1

Always the option of ‘Open comment field’ underneath ‘Opinion Scale’ and other options.

Userlevel 1

The possibility to give a short remote name to each question, so that the respondent won’t see it, but the creator does.

This would be useful for example when sending data to a google sheet or when designing complex logic jumps in a form.

I often need typeforms to register for workshops or appointments. Workshops usually have so many seats per workshop or break out session. I need to be able to set a maximum amount of answers per category/option. So if I have twelve seats and twelve people have already booked those seats for one specific time slot, new respondents see the answer option (the date and or time) greyed out or it should be removed completely. They would then only be able to book a seat for another option or time-slot.

Userlevel 2

The ability to have more than one question on a page, primarily for collecting user details, eg name, email, telephone.

Survey burnout is HUGE when you have obvious clusters missing. NAME (first/last) and ADDRESS (street, city, state/province, country, zip) should absolutely be clustered on same page!! This is #1 hesitancy and objection from my clients who don’t like Typeform.

To have the possibility to add titles that couldn’t be selected in a dropdown !

Userlevel 2

Uploading multiple files in a zip or on a single page. Thanks.

Userlevel 3

Survey burnout is HUGE when you have obvious clusters missing. NAME (first/last) and ADDRESS (street, city, state/province, country, zip) should absolutely be clustered on same page!! This is #1 hesitancy and objection from my clients who don’t like Typeform.

Agreed. Like a Group, but Group displayed on the screen at the same time.

Userlevel 3

Uploading multiple files in a zip or on a single page. Thanks.

This is a vitally needed feature.

Userlevel 3

When testing skip logic, it would be very beneficial to be able to not have to start over from the beginning of the survey to test a series of skips.

Userlevel 2
Badge

For quote calculator-style forms; the ability to either:

• use price variables without needing the Stripe question/integration
  • to have the option to display a calculated variable to two decimal places for displaying prices. eg. £50.50 rather than £50.5 
Userlevel 2
Badge

The ability to redirect a user on form completion to different URLs based on answers to previous questions. Eg. User 1 selects A > redirect to URL A. User 2 selects B > redirect to URL B. This is very useful if you’re trying to qualify a contact or want to give users different content based on what info they have provided. 

Badge

It would be great to have this:

Add a reportUrl field to the form retrieval API call, so we can retrieve the report dynamically for each survey :
It could be, just a simple field to add to the JSON response for the form retrieval API call.
And/Or a call to generate a report for a given form would be even greater:
For example:
Add an API call allowing to generate report for a survey : you provide the typeformId and retrieve the link leading to the report.

Hello, I use TypeForm to source specific assets when creating websites for our partners.

For that reason we're desperately in need of the File Upload questions to support file type validation. e.g. if the file is not a .PNG the user can't submit the question. 

Would be great to define the validation rule as File “contains” “.svg” for example. 

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

Handling subscriptions on Stripe (we will move to a competitor as we need this feature now).
Handling PayPal.

Userlevel 1

An import function to import questions or even forms from a .CSV file. This makes it easier to create big forms and better options for fully translated forms(which would also be a nice feature!)