๐Ÿ—ž September Typeform Product Digest ๐Ÿ‚

• 28 September 2022
  • 9 replies
๐Ÿ—ž September Typeform Product Digest ๐Ÿ‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12702 replies

Hello and happy official Fall, community members! Our product team certainly fell into a grand Fall season by releasing some epic features weโ€™ve been waiting patiently for! If you havenโ€™t had a chance to use them yet, give them a go because they could make your life a heck of a lot easier!

ย 

Without further ado:ย 

ย 

Workspace โ€œCan Viewโ€ Role

ย 

If you have someone you want to review your forms but donโ€™t want to give edit or response download access to, this is the feature for you! When adding a member or editing an existing member to your workspace, you can now choose the option to only allow them to view the workspace and forms within that workspace. They wonโ€™t have the option to edit the form or download responses, but they will have the ability to copy and adjust the embed code (a great feature for your developer!).ย 

ย 

Learn more about this new feature here or watch the video below. If youโ€™re curious how this compares to the other Role options, read more in our Help Center article here.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Contact Info Question

ย 

The moment weโ€™ve all been waiting for! Gather your respondentโ€™s contact informationโ€ฆall in a single page! In this question type, weโ€™ve added some common pieces of information you might want from your respondents. You can choose to keep them all or turn some of the items off.ย 

ย 

Watch the video to learn how to add this question to your form. For more step-by-step instructions, follow our Help Center article here.ย 

ย 

ย 

Question Limit Removalย 

ย 

If youโ€™re on our Free plan, rejoice! You no longer have a limit of 10 questions per form, so ask as many questions as your heart desires.ย 

ย 

And there you have it, folks! As always, let us know how these features are working for you and post any feedback in the comments below.ย 

ย 

See you next month!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lizย - both of these should go a long way to respond to a number of questions raised here in the Community.ย 

One thing to note/add regarding the โ€˜requiredโ€™ feature for the Contact Info question type: while there is NO indicator regarding โ€˜make this QUESTION requiredโ€™, simply making one of the fields required in the question will make sure the question is required in the native logic flow

The Workspace Can View role is a neat and necessary feature - one thing that folks need to be recognize is that it will count as a seat in your account and is available for PLUS plan and aboveย โ€ฆย  and is something that folks may have to manage in terms of enabling different people to VIEW the form using this role โ€ฆย  i found the Help Centre article on the roles to be really informative - itโ€™s here

some really good adds to the functionality .. thank you

des

ย 

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, thanks @john.desboroughย ! Thatโ€™s a great point.ย 

Thanks for the update! For some reason I am still getting the message to upgrade my account when I go over 10 questions - is there something we need to do as users to activate this?

Please, what is needed to be done in order to remove 10-question limitย from my account?

All of my forms were created prior to September 2022.ย 

Thanks a lot.ย 

Hello and happy official Fall, community members! Our product team certainly fell into a grand Fall season by releasing some epic features weโ€™ve been waiting patiently for! If you havenโ€™t had a chance to use them yet, give them a go because they could make your life a heck of a lot easier!

ย 

Without further ado:ย 

ย 

Workspace โ€œCan Viewโ€ Role

ย 

If you have someone you want to review your forms but donโ€™t want to give edit or response download access to, this is the feature for you! When adding a member or editing an existing member to your workspace, you can now choose the option to only allow them to view the workspace and forms within that workspace. They wonโ€™t have the option to edit the form or download responses, but they will have the ability to copy and adjust the embed code (a great feature for your developer!).ย 

ย 

Learn more about this new feature here or watch the video below. If youโ€™re curious how this compares to the other Role options, read more in our Help Center article here.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Contact Info Question

ย 

The moment weโ€™ve all been waiting for! Gather your respondentโ€™s contact informationโ€ฆall in a single page! In this question type, weโ€™ve added some common pieces of information you might want from your respondents. You can choose to keep them all or turn some of the items off.ย 

ย 

Watch the video to learn how to add this question to your form. For more step-by-step instructions, follow our Help Center article here.ย 

ย 

ย 

Question Limit Removalย 

ย 

If youโ€™re on our Free plan, rejoice! You no longer have a limit of 10 questions per form, so ask as many questions as your heart desires.ย 

ย 

And there you have it, folks! As always, let us know how these features are working for you and post any feedback in the comments below.ย 

ย 

See you next month!

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sydneeย and @Consensio, Inc.ย apologies for the delay! I had to ask our product team about this. The question limit removal only applies toย newย Free plans, but Iโ€™ve asked them when they expect this to apply toย all Free plans.ย 

Thank you Liz. I appreciate it.ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No problem, @Consensio, Inc.ย ! The downside is that there arenโ€™t any plans to remove this on downgraded plans, but I do know this is something they are discussing. Thatโ€™s not very specific, but know that your feedback here is what prompted the discussion!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Hi Liz! I hope you-re ALL doing fine over there!
I need to know, please, if you will, if it's possible for
me to get my discount for the business/plus plan
for which I was paying $29.95...I lost it because I
could not afford it, but I'd like to go back to the
paid plan...because I was struggling to get customers,
but I will relaunch it again, God Willing.

(I think it was 'Business' plan which
originally was $59.95 and got a discount for a few
months to work it at $29.95).

Thanks a lot for your time and effort๐Ÿ˜Ž!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Consensio, Inc.ย Our support team can help with any billing questions, and you can reach out to them via email here.ย ๐Ÿ˜€