Hey folks 👋
Hope all is well! It was my pleasure to host our first ever New Features Workshop - woo! We ran through the hottest Typeform features off the block and showed you how they can be used to create a high-converting lead gen/sales quiz funnel 😎
Thanks soooo much to everyone who turned out on the day, we were super grateful for all your questions and enthusiasm. If you couldn't make it, don't worry, we remembered to press record and you can watch it below. You can also download a copy of the slide deck from here.
Very special thanks to my trusty co-host Alex, to the all-knowing
What did we learn?
We went through A LOT in this one. Here's a breakdown of what we crammed in to an hour:
- (03:21) Reminder of why Typeform is great
- (03:51) What's new in Typeform - AI features, brand kits, conditional follow-ups, new question blocks, updated integrations, and the accessibility checker, phew!
- (07:50) Examples of cool Typeform quiz flows
- (10:47) Introducing our Squints solution 👓
- (17:20) Des' tried and tested approach to building a Typeform outcome quiz
- (23:58) Guide to building out a product recommendation/lead capture quiz flow – using Typeform's new features!
- (35:47) Dan's eye-opening overview of how Typeform is harnessing AI to take form-building to new levels!
- (43:58) Q&A featuring some interesting audience questions around AI, VideoAsk, logic, integrations, and more!
Sorry we didn't quite get around to answering all the questions. Don't worry I'll get back to all the ones we missed here on this post and ping the folks who asked them.
We promised we'd share links to all the stuff we mentioned during the workshop, so here you go. I know there's a lot here – I promise it's all really helpful stuff!
Thanks again for checking our workshop out, if you have any questions about any of the things we covered just ask in the comments below. Oh, and if you'd like to give feedback on the session please fill out this short survey.
Note: This post was originally published on as a preview before the webinar took place and was updated on May 25th to include the recording and all the info you see above.