Skip to main content
Answered

Can't See Responses & Stats Incorrect

• 29 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Never had an issue on TypeForm before, so I'm hoping someone can help me out with this one.

Basically, I issued a form and my dashboard shows that it has been 48% completed (roughly) which is fine, but when I try to view the responses, I'm unable to see them. All I'm getting is a message that says "Question Drop Off Rate: Find Out Exactly Where You're Losing People" with a link to upgrade my plan. 

Now, I don't need to upgrade my plan as I don't need to find out this information at the moment and the plan I have is more than sufficient for the amount of responses I receive.

When this message comes up, it completely freezes the rest of the screen and I'm unable to go back or exit the message to see the results.

Additionally, the stats on the results page (that I can only see in the background behind the message that pops up) are different from the ones on the dashboard. For example, it says 2 responses received rather than 48 and gives a completion rate of 100% instead of 48%. 

Has anyone experienced this? Any help would be much appreciated.

3 replies

Hey!

I need help with this too.

This issue is causing a major obstruction within my service at the detriment of monthly recurring revenue that will be lost.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @omallow @MillionaireMan1 thanks for stopping by the community with this, I’m really sorry you’re having issues with the results page at the moment. I’m wondering if clearing your browser cache and cookies might help? 

If not I think it would be good to create a ticket with our support team so they can have a look at your account and find out what’s happening 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @omallow @MillionaireMan1 Are you able to see your responses and stats? Let us know if not!