Answered

Deleting a test response

Userlevel 1

One of my team entered a test response now it is included in the results. How can I delete that one response?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 2 April 2021, 16:41

View original

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mike 965 - from a user here.. 

you can delete a result from the Results tab as shown in the image below. I have selected one response and at the very bottom is the button to delete. 

des

Userlevel 1

Des

thank you so much. Perfect answer and quickly. 
thanks again

mike

Is there a way to delete more than 100 responses at one time?

Has the method to delete responses changed? I no longer see this delete option. 

Does your account tier matter?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jake ODwyer No, I’m afraid we don’t have this option. 

@EthernetEric This option still exists, but if you are not the owner of the form or an Admin in the workspace, you won't see the option to delete responses. You can learn more about this here

Hi, I created the survey, yet I cannot seem to delete test entries

Please can you assist.

Carl

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Carl Indeed Flex Are you the owner of the form and/or the Admin workspace? If not, you won’t be able to delete responses. 

I am not admin, so although I made the form, I couldn’t delete. Got an admin to do it in the end :) thanks though

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem! Let us know if you think of any other questions, @Carl Indeed Flex 

Hi I’m an Admin and still can’t delete a test response I made when I was demoing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alaago Do you receive any errors when trying to delete a response? Additionally, what browser are you using? 

I’m using Chrome and also can’t delete responses as an admin

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MichelleSell are you an owner of the workspace in which you’re trying to delete responses? 

@Liz I was able to delete the responses but they seem to still be appearing on the insight page, how do I get them out of the insight page

@Liz I’m not the owner but it would be preferable to not go through our CMO (who is the owner) for these changes. Do we need to change ownership to me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MissyMcCulloch We don’t currently have an option to remove them from the insights page, but we have shared this feedback with the product team. 

@MichelleSell If you are only a viewer on the workspace, you would then need to ask whomever owns the workspace to change your permissions. 

@Liz I am an admin but I don’t seem to have the option. What do I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, @MichelleSell do you mind sharing a screenshot of what role you have in the workspace? You can find this by clicking the +Share button in the workspace main page. 

Hi @Liz. Our team didn’t realize that the workspace was different from our overall Typeform account. We’ll add everyone who needs full access as workspace admins (not just admins on our account) so hopefully that corrects the issue!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh yes, that should solve it! Let us know if you’re still experiencing the issue after that update, @MichelleSell 

Hi-

I just published my survey and clicked on the link to see it live. I did click “start” and then exited. Because of that, my results says 1 started. Is there a way to delete that since it was me? I don’t want that interrupted my results once we have others completing it.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nikki.sargeeant I’m afraid it’s not possible to clear the insights, but we have shared this feedback with the product team. 

The delete button doesn’t show up… I got admin role… Dont understand why this happens...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @fjolabarria When you’re in the main workspace viewing all of the forms and click the “Share” button to add members to your workspace, would you mind sending a screenshot of your user role? This will help us take a closer look. Thanks in advance!

As I mentioned before, my user role is “admin”….