Skip to main content
Answered

Decimal point numbers in a number question

• 25 February 2021
  • 77 replies

Hello,

I'm thinking about creating a typeform for an e-commerce site, where users will be able to create a complaint about their orders, however, not all products are sold as integer values, some of them are sold by weight, and so, I need a number question to allow people to enter things like 1.7 or 2.3.

I this possible on Typeform? I wasn't able to find a way to do so.

77 replies

Badge +1

I contacted the customer support. At first the answer was; we will let the product team know. But I requested a response from the product team about roadmap. Haven’t heard back yet. 

Badge +1

Don;t get your hopes up guys. Typeform will not implement this anytime soon. If you need proper decimal and/or currency data input, you might want to start looking for alternatives like airtable forms. 

Hi Rutger, 

Rai here from Support, thanks for getting back and your patience.

We have checked this internally, but unfortunately we are not able to provide any specific timeline or date when and if this will be implemented, there is no item for this on our roadmap yet. It will likely depend on the feasibility as it may impact other things in the backend like integrations and results as well as resources as we have a number of other things in the pipeline. I understand that this answer may not be satisfactory for you, but rest assured that all feature requests are being looked at and considered for development when the situation allows.

I'm really sorry we couldn't help more this time around. If there's anything else we can assist with, please just let us know. 

All the best,

Rai | Team Typeform