Feedback
Solved

Facebook Pixel Domain Verification


Userlevel 3

Hi, 

 

IOS14 changes within Facebook are coming up now, and using (custom) conversions, companies need to verify each domain we're using. I'm currently running Facebook Ads where the conversions are when someone filled in one of my Typeform's. Unfortunately, I'm not able to verify domains within Tag Manager, and I have no access to the back-end of my Typeforms. 

So, my question:  How can I verify my Typeform domain?

 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 27 December 2021, 11:01

View original

145 replies

Same problem. It would be great if we could get help as soon as possible, otherwise Facebook will block the delivery of the ads or you can no longer track them properly via Typeform. Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Thijmen and @MZett thanks for joining the community. :) 

Our developers are currently looking into this, and I’ll post any updates (or workarounds) I have as soon as I have them here. If there’s any information you’d like me to pass on to them as well, please post that here! 

We are having the exact same issues. And FB has officially paused all campaigns associated with Typeform as of 2 minutes ago. We are in the dark. Please send me an update as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @abby.abby - I’ve noted this and shared with the developers. I’m trying to get a timeframe as quickly as I can from them about a fix. As soon as I have information, I’ll post it here. 

 

Also, thanks for joining the community! :) 

We use Typeform for our marketing funnel and we like the tool. But we can't stop our advertising campaigns because you don't have a solution yet. Other providers on the market are much more agile right now and have solutions ready. I don't quite get it...the Facebook update didn't come out of nowhere, did it? Can you make adjustments in the next few days or will it take longer? Otherwise, we will unfortunately have to switch to another tool.

Badge +5

We use Typeform for our marketing funnel and we like the tool. But we can't stop our advertising campaigns because you don't have a solution yet. Other providers on the market are much more agile right now and have solutions ready. I don't quite get it...the Facebook update didn't come out of nowhere, did it? Can you make adjustments in the next few days or will it take longer? Otherwise, we will unfortunately have to switch to another tool.

 

Hey @MZett, I understand the frustration. We’re doing our best to bring information back to you as soon as possible. The team is aware and looking into it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all! The developers have spotted the issue and are working towards exploring the best way to tackle it. :) A brief update, but one nonetheless!

Userlevel 1

Thank you, waiting for the update, i have all my campaigns stopped.

Userlevel 1

I talked with another platform i use for affiliate marketing (hotmart), and they told that they talked directly with facebook and verified the whole domain, so there is no need of verification.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Ramon Henriquez ! I’ve shared this with our developers. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Following this

We use Typeform for our marketing funnel and we like the tool. But we can't stop our advertising campaigns because you don't have a solution yet. Other providers on the market are much more agile right now and have solutions ready. I don't quite get it...the Facebook update didn't come out of nowhere, did it? Can you make adjustments in the next few days or will it take longer? Otherwise, we will unfortunately have to switch to another tool.

Same situation. We don’t want to switch to Outgrow but might have to because they allow for custom domains by way of pointing domain via CNAME.

Userlevel 1

How is this going?

Badge +5

The conversation is progressing @Ramon Henriquez. We are hoping to have clear solution and set of actions by the end of this week. As soon as I know more you will be the first one to know. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you, Gabriel.

The conversation is progressing @Ramon Henriquez. We are hoping to have clear solution and set of actions by the end of this week. As soon as I know more you will be the first one to know. 

Hey @Gabriel @Liz 

Any update on this?

Badge +5

The conversation is progressing @Ramon Henriquez. We are hoping to have clear solution and set of actions by the end of this week. As soon as I know more you will be the first one to know. 

Hey @Gabriel @Liz 

Any update on this?

 

Welcome @noahnawara. there’s been a few discussions about how to go about this and the engineers are now focused on choosing the best solution. I hope to bring you some news in the coming days. 

Thank you all for your patience!

Userlevel 1

Same situation here please can you fix it, it’s taking long 🙏

Badge +5

HI @Maxime, I wish I could give you a clear view of when this will be sorted for you, but we don’t have an ETA yet. What I can tell you thought is that there are three different engineering teams looking at this issue and crafting a solution. The reason why this is talking long is because there are several ways to approach how we adjust to these changes brought by Facebook and we want to make sure we choose a solid and long lasting solution as opposed to a quick fix. 

Thanks again for your patience - Im following the work of our engineers very closely and I hope I can bring you clearer news soon. 

Hi guys, 

We have same issues here, did you guys fix it?

 

Badge +5

Hi guys, 

We have same issues here, did you guys fix it?

 

 

Not yet Pedro. But we found a solution and we are starting to work on the changes next Monday. Facebook wants to validate the root of the domain and not the form URL, so it makes things slightly more difficult for us. 

Hopefully next week we can give you more information about when to expect this to be resolved. The good news is, we know what needs to be done and we are starting to work on it. 

Have a great weekend everyone. 

Thank you for your quick answer!

Badge +5

Hi all. I think I'll have good news to share with you soon.

Watch this space in the coming days 👀

Userlevel 2

Hey community!

 

Thank you so much for your patience on this, and your interest.

 

I'm writing to you on behalf of Engineering @ Typeform :slight_smile:

 

We're sorry your are having to wait to get this issue sorted out.  A platform like ours is quite complex architecturally, and the verification flow touches quite a few microservices in our backend; not to mention prioritization challenges.

We have put together a task-force which 100% focused on getting this functionality done, tested and ready for you to use. We are still investigating and hoping to get this resolved. 

 

Other than that, it's a Friday, so have a great weekend, and thank you for being here! :wave_tone2:

 
 
Badge +5

That’s fantastic to hear @Stefan. Thanks to everyone involved in creating this solution. 

Not a bad way to end week!

Reply