Roundup

🗞️ February Community Roundup

🗞️ February Community Roundup
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12927 replies

We’re already two months into the new year. How wild is that?! It seems like just a few weeks ago that we were wishing one another a happy new year. Now that we’re situated into 2023, it’s fair to say this year has been off to a wonderful start with plenty of new features and new faces around the community. 

With that, let’s dive into February: 

📈 Since February, we’ve had 724 new folks join the community, bringing us to a total of 22,330 members. 101 of you were VideoAsk users - yay! 

🗣️   220 conversations were started, with 774 likes handed out 

👀   86,464 visitors stopped by the community and 39,344 of those were unique views. 

Here are some of the highlights from last month: 

VideoAsk has officially been part of the community for one whole year! A whole year! I can’t believe it’s been that long. See the celebration here.

@andrew_videoask has been spamming giving us some fantastic answers on all your VideoAsk questions. Check out his most recent one here about embedding your VideoAsks on a Wix website. 

@Grace  shared a cool use case for VideoAsk - a virtual baby shower! Check out the 2020 version of me asking my family to submit videos for my cousin and @suzieq ‘s unique method of collecting answers for a baby shower game here

@James  had a lovely chat with Jordan, the founder of Doing Good Works, in this month’s Workspace Invaders series. Read about how Jordan uses Typeform as an order and coaching form. 

We’ve been curious little cats over here, wondering what you’ve all been up to, so @Grace  made a thread here. Tell us what you’ve got going on, any wins you’ve had, or anything you have questions about!

Our Typeform product team released a few new helpful features this month, including an updated behavior for logic jumps and the ability to remove key hints

@jeremielp is still coming in hot with the workarounds! Read about a fancy idea they had for randomizing questions here

Speaking of workarounds, let us know what your tech stack is here or ask questions about someone else’s. You might find it helpful if you’re looking to ramp up your workflows.

We’ve been quiet this month doing some reading. See what books are on our list here.

Shout out to @john.desborough @Grace  @mathio @Darnell @andrew_videoask @jeremielp @Stan Petrov for hanging out with us last month. We sent out our round of Typeform Love, and we’d love to see you all be on that list!

And that’s all, folks. See you all next month!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow, February really was a busy month thanks for the roundup @Liz

I’ve got my fingers crossed that @andrew_videoask’s posts stop getting flagged as spam in March 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If not, @andrew_videoask , you owe us a VideoAsk! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks so much for this powerful update, @Liz ! Bonus points for VideoAsk’s community bday, what you’ve been reading and showing one another our tech stacks.

Yep, this is still one of the greatest communities on the planet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell 

Don’t make me emotional on a Friday! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Now, it’s ME who’s gonna cry @Liz 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3