• 14 June 2023
  • 5 replies
Community Awards - Celebrating 25k Members šŸŽ‰
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2070 replies

Ā 

Distinguished guests, cherished Community members and passing internet traffic, welcome to an occasion filled with anticipation, excitement, and celebration.Ā 

Ā 

This week we reached the amazing figure of 25,000 members, and to celebrate all you wonderful creators we thought we'd hold our very own Typeform Community Awards ceremony. We gather here, bathed in the glow of digital creativity, to honor the outstanding individuals who have shaped the landscape of our Community.

Ā 

Just as the Oscars herald the finest achievements in cinema, the Typeform Community Awards shine a spotlight on the remarkable contributions made to this community by our passionate creators, developers, and innovators.Ā 

Ā 

And now, my friends, it is with great pleasure that I invite you to sit back and relax as we embark on this extraordinary journey of discovery, inspiration, and recognition.Ā 

Ā 

Welcome to the 2023 Typeform Community Awards!

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you for watching, and thank you to each and every one of you that has contributed to the success of our community over the past 2 years šŸŽ‰

Ā 

Check out these conversations that featured in the awards:

Ā 

Ā 

And here are the nominated songs to listen to at your leisure:

Ā 

Ā 

And finally, congratulations to our award winnersĀ šŸ†
@potatoĀ @ActionJacksonĀ @Priscilla_SapphiraĀ @PauloĀ @john.desboroughĀ weā€™ll be sending you all some Typeform Love soon, so keep an eye out in your inbox for the emailĀ šŸ‘€

Ā 

The celebrations donā€™t end here, check out our list of 25 Mind Blowing Typeform and VideoAsk Use Cases! Ā šŸš€

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

#humbled

Ā 

@GraceĀ @JamesĀ @LizĀ  and the rest of the judging panel.. thanks so much. this place is just fun! at least for me..Ā 

wonderful job on this and congratulations and thanks to all the folks highlighted in these snapshots of contribution - your participation in the community helps us all get better at making typeforms.Ā 

Ā 

There are a lot of people behind the scenes at Typeform - not only those that make the occasional appearance here in the Community - who provide support to all of us. They deserve a shout out imho.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks again and, @JamesĀ - am off to see The Cure on Friday night 16th June in Montreal..Ā 

Ā 

cheers all

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome workĀ @GraceĀ - had a lot of fun watching this and getting misty eyed at all the fun times and interesting stuff weā€™ve shared here. WowĀ @john.desboroughĀ thatā€™s come around quick ā€“ be sure to wangle your backstage to tell them about their award nomination. I knowĀ that Robert Smith is a big Typeform user so heā€™d definitely appreciate thisĀ šŸ¤˜

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @john.desboroughĀ and @James, and absolutely true thereā€™s a lot of people behind the scenes working hard too. And there are a lot more community members we could mention here, I think the awards could have gone on for as long as the Oscars if I didnā€™t have other work to doĀ šŸ˜‚

Anyway it was fun to go back through the archives and spend time in some of our ā€œoff-topicā€ conversations!Ā 

Enjoy the concert Des!Ā šŸŽø

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Team Typeform.. thank you for the Typeform Loveā€¦Ā so happy to be able to ā€˜flipā€™ that love over to a worthy charity on the list..Ā 

Ā 

cheers

Ā 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

A worthy winner contributing to a worthy causeĀ šŸ˜Š thanks @john.desboroughĀ