June Community Round Up 🦎

• 14 July 2021
  • 8 replies
June Community Round Up 🦎
Badge +5

Happy July community 🌞

June’s Round Up comes a little late - things have been particularly busy at Typeform in the past weeks and it was hard to find a few minutes to sit down and reflect about the past month 🧘🏽‍♂️

Perhaps the most important event of the last month was my birthday 🤣 My wife bought me cheese and wine (like every year) and my son made a very artistic drawing which I find ‘marvellous’. No idea what it means though. 

Luca's drawing

I can’t confirm this information, but I heard that once Picasso said:

It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child. 

Needless to say, my son already has better painting skills than me. 

June was Pride Month and that’s possibly the most remarkable thing about last month - not my birthday. Shout out to our very own @Pep Sanz  who wrote this great post in the community. Pep did an incredible job at raising awareness within Typeform about the importance of Pride Month and diversity in the workspace. 

Regarding our community. I have some Q2 data to share with you that will make ya’ll proud: 

📈 2664 new members joined the community in Q2 - Total member base is 5,850.

👀 22,000 folks visited the community in the same period - 15,000 of them new visitors.

🗣 1,100 conversations were initiated by our members. 

👍🏽 The community gave a whoping 5,047 likes.

✅ 70% of all questions asked received a Best Answer or solution.

🙈 136,000 impressions on Google.

🖱10,000 clicks on Google.

Step by step we are growing this space, which is mainly thanks to our members and creators. Thank you!

Let’s do a recap of some of the content highlights from last month:

• Meaningful Mondays – We always start the week thoughtfully on the Typeform Community. During June, @paul reflected on brand strategy and how to offer customers "special moments", while @ElinorSamuelsson  shared some information about a partnership between BrightAct and Typeform that aims to help raise awareness of domestic violence.

• Webinar: Introducing Chat by Typeform – Curious about how to turn typeforms into chatbots? Rewatch our uber interesting webinar hosted by @Jackie and @Cristina G from our Product team who explained how to get the most of Typeform's new Chat features.

• Product updates: New builder released – Product Manager @Lena Haydt  was on hand to explain the new changes to the Typeform builder and took the time to explain why we made them.

• Logic SOS – Typeform logic expert @Jo-Shan - was on hand to save us from tangled branching with her video guide to avoiding skipped questions. 

• New pricing plans explained – @Marta from the Typeform Support team created an incredible set of videos to explain the differences between the old and new Typeform pricing plans.

• Hack Together @picsoung  was joined by @mathio  to unravel the hidden secrets of the Typeform Embed SDK in their live stream, which you can rewatch here.

• The Ultimate video marketing starter pack – @joannadelaney  from the VideoAsk team gave us a heads-up on a cool new free content pack to help you get your video marketing off the ground, including a guide to doing lead generation with VideoAsk. 

• Office Hours – @picsoung , @Liz , @James  and @john.desborough  got together to discuss some of the cool things you can do for some of Typeform's newest integrations. 

That looks like a lot of action, my friends. thanks @James  for coordinating it all - you deserve a good break, amigo. 

As always, shout to our top community members for making this community a special place. 

@john.desborough @vickioneill @Michaela @sawkigroup @AlexPol @Alice @iobrovac @icwkien @Carosanfran @wpaliska @paul.jason @Oyena @Scott Baldwin @Vinton Surveys @sarahmcvanel and rest of folks who contributed. 

Thanks also to @Paulo @aftab and @templateroad who have been recently very helpful 💪

May the forms be with you. 🪐

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - wow June was really a busy month here in the Community. Well done to Typeform and the Community at large. Glad to be a part of it

Badge +5

We are blessed to have you, Des. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks @Gabriel - it’s a chance to learn new things by understanding what others are trying to do and then figuring out how to do it for myself. 

And i agree with your Picasso comment: i have a collection of art from my children that i will never part with (some going back over 25 years!) and I think that Luca’s painting is fabulous.. He’s going to have lots of fun making you art over the years and having you hang it on your home-gallery walls! 

cheers

Badge +5

It’s incredible, right? How free their minds are and how incredibly creative they are. I wish I could be as free spirited as them… how do I unlearn to be an adult, Des?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

growing old happens, @Gabriel … growing up is optional!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Gabriel out of all the figures - only Luca’s, has the potential to turn into art. :grinning:

Badge +5

Haha. Very true @aftab 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Holy, I didn’t realize how much happened in June! I’m still not over that it’s already July though. :joy:

I’m pretty sure Luca’s drawing is what they now call modern art. :joy: Love that he made that for you, @Gabriel !!

What a month!