Barception

Show first post

988 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

You should go to Norway, @Grace! I've only been to Oslo, but loved it! In fact, my profile photo here was taken there, in front of the Oslo Opera House! How do you like Oslo, @Mikkel?

I'm enjoying the heat wave with some quality time with my family. August is a weird month! It seems everything stops - restaurants and stores. 

​​​​​Hope @john.desborough is enjoying his vacay time with his beautiful ladies! 😍

How's your August going, @the conservative? Haven't heard of you for a while now! Hope you're enjoying!

My August is feeling just like you put it @Gabi Amaral ...an awkward month...but enjoying it thank god, hope you guys are enjoying it as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I feel you, @the conservative! However, it's almost over and I'm sure September will be a good one! It's looking bright to me!

I'm looking forward to a Jamiroquai concert I'll go in Malaga. It's going to be the only one in Europe, so I', feeling lucky it's going to be that close to where I'm based. Love Jamiroquai!

I should also go to Barcelona to meet with @James and @Grace and in the end of the month, I'll have a week off. Looking forward to that! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - that concert sounds excellent .. they put on a great show.. we are moving from one beach site to another today so i am taking 10 minutes while the ladies are in the camp’s gift store to check in (withdrawal lol!!!) …

hope everyone is doing ok and glad to see that there are 10 pages of posts for me to go back over when i get back online officially on the 6th.. 

till then - back to the beaches, beers and beastie-watching lol.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yeees, @john.desborough! I'm very excited for it! I'll definitely post some photos here. How's your vacation going, Des? I'm looking forward to mine in the end of September! By the way, I'm happy that August is over! 😂

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello amig@s. Just wanted to pop by to say HOLA! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HOLA @Gabolino! I love your new username! How is everything with you? We miss you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh @Gabi Amaral when’s the concert? Great that they’re playing so close to you, didn’t even know Jamiroquai were still going! 

@john.desborough hope you’re enjoying the beaches and the break and it doesn’t take you too long to get back into the swing of things here!

@Gabolino great to see you! What’s new? Did you have a good summer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - beaches are now a memory (it’s been two days.. ) as today is the start of school for my little one. I’m back and will be catching up on all things typeform over the week .. 

i did not win the big lottery while away so i have to say that I am back to work.. lol

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh @john.desborough gutted to hear you didn’t win, but secretly pleased as that means you won’t leave us for the beach again for a while at least 😂

Hope first day of school goes well! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Gabolino lives!!! Welcome back to your old stomping ground  😍 Hope things are going well, looking forward to catching up soon. Lots of gossip to share!  

@john.desborough commiserations on the lottery defeat. At least your weekdays will be a tad more peaceful from today

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabolino lives!!! Welcome back to your old stomping ground  😍 Hope things are going well, looking forward to catching up soon. Lots of gossip to share!  

@john.desborough commiserations on the lottery defeat. At least your weekdays will be a tad more peaceful from today

@James - ain’t that the truth.. lol

cheers y’all

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Summer was good @Grace  @john.desborough , I had time to rest but after I started the new job it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster. 

I hear you’re in England @James , bring some crumpets please :P

What was the highlight of your summer, folks?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabolino - glad to hear you had a little bit of a rest before getting crazy at the new j.o.b.  glad to see you poking your head back in the window here.. 

keep well my friend.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh crumpets @Gabolino, great shout! 

Glad you had a good summer, I think one of my highlights was definitely building the tiki bar in @James back garden 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do you have some nice photos of your vacation, @john.desborough? We'd love to check them out! 😎

@Gabolino I agree with @Grace, one of the highlights of my summer was building a tiki bar in @James backyard. It looks lovely! But I also did some exploring in Spain (Cádiz, Tarifa, Malaga!), so that was incredible. Are you in Barcelona? I will be there next week! 

I'd also like to tag @daniel here so he can have a feel of our Community. This thread is where most of us come for a chat! You can expect to find other great creators here (@Darnell @Mikkel @IvanLC), so once again, welcome to our Community! 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Welcome @daniel 😊 hope you’ve had a good summer! 

Yep, all holiday snaps welcome here!!

@Gabi Amaral we’re looking forward to having you back in Barcelona again next week, don’t worry @Liz we don’t have any BBQ plans this time 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello my friends! How are you doing? 👋🏼

Just passing by to tell you that the Jamiroquai concert in Malaga was great! A great atmosphere! My favorite moment was when he played Space Cowboy and Seven Days in Sunny June! 

I'm a big fan of festivals, they're usually good fun. Other than that, I don't have any news!

What about you? Hope you've enjoyed the summer! @Darnell @john.desborough @the conservative @belinda_long @Mikkel @ActionJackson 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral .. summer?? there was a summer?? lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Gabi Amaral but where are the Jamiroquai photos!?? Ha! What’s up, friend!? Glad you had an awesome time at that festival!

Speaking of live music, we recently went to go see some Afro-Cuban Jazz at our uptown jazz room and the band and energy were AMAZING. Excellent time. We had dinner at a nice restaurant before.

Don’t know how to embed a short video here but here are some photos…

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Gabi Amaral Excited that your excited I’m happy you had a good time. Post some photos videos let us feel the vibes...and yes, it was a busy, hectic but still a very wonderful summer, looking out for a good winter typeform will definitely make it easier!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just passing by to say happy Friday! 🎉

Hope everyone’s had a good week, anyone got any weekend plans? @john.desborough @Darnell @Mikkel @Michaela @the conservative @Liz 

I’ll be seeing @Gabi Amaral this afternoon as she’s in Barcelona! 😁 Heading to a co-working space (fingers crossed it’s a good one!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oooh, I don't have a lot of photos of the concert, only videos!!! And I'm not sure if it's possible to embed them here. 

@Darnell Uuuh, that's cool! Do you have any youtube video from this band so we can check out their sound?? Lovely dinner as well! You and your wife are pure finesse! 😎

Yaay, excited to meet @Grace this afternoon! @James is not feeling well so unfortunately, he won't be there (By the way, hope you get better soon!)

Happy Friday, my friends!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral @Grace - without @James to chaperone, are you sure this is a wise move to meet on a Friday afternoon lol.. ?? 

i think @James might have had too many ‘paddington’ sandwiches back ‘ome!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think we’re being very well behaved @john.desborough but it’s still early… 

One of these days we’ll all be back together, I’ve actually never been in a room with @James and @Liz at the same time - there could be a conspiracy there 🤠

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Just passing by to say happy Friday! 🎉

Hope everyone’s had a good week, anyone got any weekend plans? @john.desborough @Darnell @Mikkel @Michaela @the conservative @Liz 

I’ll be seeing @Gabi Amaral this afternoon as she’s in Barcelona! 😁 Heading to a co-working space (fingers crossed it’s a good one!)

@Grace Happy Friday to you too! No big plans this weekend other than to catch up on some readings and TV and maybe a little work. And NFL Sunday, ha!