Show first post

982 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wait…. @Grace ….that’s a cake?!? What are you doing working here?! 😂🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Wait…. @Grace ….that’s a cake?!? What are you doing working here?! 😂🤣

I know @Liz .. I am waiting to see what she makes for Christmas!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey awesome folks! Wedding shenanigans for Kim and I at a fully sober event, ha! “Sober” as in, there was no alcohol. But nonetheless, we partied hard, got on the dance floors, and busted all types of moves. Here are some snaps from earlier in the day.

Now I’m back to a big week of learning and implementing.

How is everyone doing so far this week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh wow @Darnell looks like great weather you had there at the wedding! Not sure where I’ve been for the past week to have missed those photos… 😆

How’s everyone doing? Yesterday I couldn’t believe it was only Wednesday but now I can’t believe tomorrow is Friday! Shouldn’t wish the week away! 

I’m going to practice my roller skating after work today (looking at you @Darnell ) I’ve not had much time to get out on the skates so haven’t made much progress yet, but sure I’ll be cruising round the city soon enough…

How’s everyone else doing? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oh wow @Darnell looks like great weather you had there at the wedding! Not sure where I’ve been for the past week to have missed those photos… 😆

How’s everyone doing? Yesterday I couldn’t believe it was only Wednesday but now I can’t believe tomorrow is Friday! Shouldn’t wish the week away! 

I’m going to practice my roller skating after work today (looking at you @Darnell ) I’ve not had much time to get out on the skates so haven’t made much progress yet, but sure I’ll be cruising round the city soon enough…

How’s everyone else doing? 

@Grace haha, yeah, that was some golden weather right there! And don’t the days pass way too fast?

Let me find you’re roller skating today, ha! Oh buddy, I think you just inspired me to go for a onesy around the block after my workday is complete. Now as you know, gotta show photographic proof or else it didn’t happen, right? Lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell I know, I’ll try and get a pic! Gotta get out there before it starts getting too dark in the evenings! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace good point about the shorter days! And I’ll take a pic too if I end up rollerblading today!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Well I promise I went skating, although not for long as it did get a bit dark! @Darnell did you end up going? I might have to try lunch time skating as we get into winter!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Well I promise I went skating, although not for long as it did get a bit dark! @Darnell did you end up going? I might have to try lunch time skating as we get into winter!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 😎

@Grace nice at least you got to skate for a bit! No I didn’t go, as I failed to add it to my to-do list so it slipped my mind, agh! I think I’ll get to blade this weekend though and should take pics, ha.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello hello hello! 

I told you I won't be a stranger… 👀

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi.Amaral  woohoo!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@john.desborough @Darnell @Michaela Thank you very much for your video messages! I absolutelly love them. You're fenomenal people and I'm lucky for meeting you over here. 

By the way, I won't leave this Community, I'm sorry but you're stuck with me! 🤣 Also, I haven't told you but @Grace @Liz and @James got me a beautiful a thoughtful farewell gift! It's a Typeform Love ecobag with my signature phrase. Thank you again! 😍 

Hope you have a nice Sunday evening! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@john.desborough @Darnell @Michaela Thank you very much for your video messages! I absolutelly love them. You're fenomenal people and I'm lucky for meeting you over here. 

By the way, I won't leave this Community, I'm sorry but you're stuck with me! 🤣 Also, I haven't told you but @Grace @Liz and @James got me a beautiful a thoughtful farewell gift! It's a Typeform Love ecobag with my signature phrase. Thank you again! 😍 

Hope you have a nice Sunday evening! 

@Gabi.Amaral  LOVE THIS!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awww yay! @Gabi.Amaral you’ll be a champion by the end of the week I’m sure 😂

How was everyone’s weekends? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I intend to, @Grace! 😂

My weekend was basically packing and buying some stuff to bring to Brazil. Other than that, I've watched some movies and series! Nothing super exciting, but it was a cool one. Yours? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace my weekend was nice too! Went to Carowinds (our big theme park here in the Carolinas) with one of my buddies on Sat and then we had a friend visit and stay the weekend with us. It was NFL Sunday yesterday so lots of chilling and watching, lol. How was yours?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh sounds like an action packed weekend @Darnell ! Are you a big theme park fan? I’m scared of rollercoasters (well heights really in general) so I always end up holding everyone’s bags if I go 😆

@Gabi.Amaral how’s the packing going? Are you feeling more prepared for the big move yet?

My weekend ended up being pretty quiet, went for pizza on Friday night with some friends, but then my Saturday plans got cancelled due to another friend getting Covid 🙈 caught up on some life admin though! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ooh sounds like an action packed weekend @Darnell ! Are you a big theme park fan? I’m scared of rollercoasters (well heights really in general) so I always end up holding everyone’s bags if I go 😆

@Gabi.Amaral how’s the packing going? Are you feeling more prepared for the big move yet?

My weekend ended up being pretty quiet, went for pizza on Friday night with some friends, but then my Saturday plans got cancelled due to another friend getting Covid 🙈 caught up on some life admin though! 

@Grace yeah, def an action-packed weekend, ha! I *do* like carnivals and rides, so we were wildin’ out on Saturday plus the weather was excellent! The rush and the thrill from theme parks are undisputed but I def don’t knock anyone who isn’t into those. 

Sucks that covid got to your friend. Ideally, they’ll be covid-less by this time next week though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell I wish I was into rides! It’s always fun going to a theme park but then I get lonely. Or I get funny looks for going on the kids rides haha! 😂

Yeh hopefully everyone will be back to full strength next weekend! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell I went to six flags back in July and while I like rides, I’m realizing how old I’m getting because I started to worry about throwing my back out on them! 😂

@Grace where did you all get pizza? I can’t think of any pizza places I’ve been to in Barcelona, when I really think about it. Need some to add to my list!

@Gabi.Amaral Ah! I hope all the packing is going well! You’re already missed here. 😥

@ActionJackson @belinda_long @john.desborough how are you all holding up in your ends of the world? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Liz is six flags a water park? I love a water park but definitely get you with the back thing, I took my niece and nephew to a trampoline park a few years back and realized I couldn’t bounce without clunking 🤣

I’ve got some good pizza recommendations to share, let me know when you’re next back in Barcelona and I will hit you up! Maybe we could even all go for pizza together one day 😱

Hope everyone’s having a good week! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Darnell I went to six flags back in July and while I like rides, I’m realizing how old I’m getting because I started to worry about throwing my back out on them! 😂

@Grace where did you all get pizza? I can’t think of any pizza places I’ve been to in Barcelona, when I really think about it. Need some to add to my list!

@Gabi.Amaral Ah! I hope all the packing is going well! You’re already missed here. 😥

@ActionJackson @belinda_long @john.desborough how are you all holding up in your ends of the world? 

@Liz how about, I did kinda have some back pain the next day after, hahahahaha! Def getting old (even though I’m *just* 38), ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you’ve all had a good week. Is anyone out there celebrating Halloween this weekend? What are your plans (will you be dressing up as a zombie squirrel @john.desborough?)

@Grace and I are currently hosting an unofficial Typeform Community Halloween office party with some very special – guests Spooky Suzie (@suzieq)  and Gruesome Gabriel (@Gabolino). We’re having a frightfully great time here as you can see 👻

Talking of Halloween, there’s still time to enter our spooktacular Halloween typeform competition – you could win a year’s supply of Typeform, or one of several cool runner-up prizes. Enter here (if you dare):

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James @Grace @Gabolino @suzieq - that looks like a fun gathering.. and an awesome time.. 

@james - me with acute fuzzy tail?? hah! … I might put my tux on and go as an exiled Prince of the Empire… or maybe a management consultant 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I looove theme parks!! I visited the one in Sevilla in the summer and it was fun. I've been to Six Flags LA! Love a good rollercoaster! Hope you had fun, @Darnell 

The packing is going well, I'm basically done with it. Now, I'm in Lisbon because I have to vote on Sunday for the runoff elections (Hopefuly, Lula will beat Bolsonaro!). I'm feeling pretty anxious but I'm fine! 

By the way, love your costumes @James @Gabolino @suzieq @Grace! Looking forward to seeing the results of the Halloween competition! 🎃

Have a nice weekend, my friends!