Worst/best Dad jokes

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

At the behest of @Liz here – and to give an outlet to those of us who can’t resist the need to have fun with puns, I hereby declare the Dad joke smackdown open...

Why did the can-crusher quit his job? Because it was soda-pressing

Come on Typeform community, do your worst…

196 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James @Liz or anyone who drives and knows that gas prices in North America have not come up to being on par with Europe: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender goes

“Hey! We don’t serve your kind here!”

To which the mushroom replied

“C’mon! I’m a fungi!”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

(i think i might have to print up a bunch of these for some friends of mine who are currently balancing tea cups on their respective bellies lol)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

While not purely a dad-joke, @James , the line-up at the coffee shop this morning (summer solstice) was a little awkward

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahaha @john.desborough I’m guessing they ordered a flat white!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hahaha @john.desborough I’m guessing they ordered a flat white!

@James - more like an iced capp… those robes are hot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This may not be a dad-joke but … seriously?? the Subway chain of sandwich shops in the US and Canada has taken to printing a warning on the wrapper of the sub.. 

I mean what’s next?? Will Mexican restaurants have to ‘print’ the same message on the corn-husk wrappers of tamales? 

@James - i can hear Darwin giggling.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahaha @john.desborough Simply incredible 🤣 *picks bits of baked bean tin out of his teeth*

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahahaha these days I was watching a movie called "Midsommar" and now if I see a bunch of people with these white clothes, I confess I get a bit scared...Hahaha 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

nuff said lol.. @James @Gabriel @Gabi Amaral @Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Seriously!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough HAHAHHA the funeral one!!! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - while this might be Canadian, some of you UK ex-pats might appreciate what has gone through the minds of many Brits who had snow last winter:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahaha. Snow joke @john.desborough 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - I saw this and thought of your taste in music.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

🤦 I wood never have saw that coming @john.desborough. I can’t hammer home enough how bad that joke is

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - hit the nail on the head with that one. It didn’t auger very well i see now, knot that i would change it. 

How goes the building of the Tiki bar? hammered away?? er.. i mean hammering away? lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

For anyone feeling like imposter syndrome…